Shaking Glory

  • DBee
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2006
      The Shaking Glory Has Been Released

      All that you see that is unfolding across the lands is only
      the surface shaking that came from the birthing and the
      resulting new positioning. The responses are only surface
      deep and have not yet begun to come from the true depths.

      My Shaking Glory that was released into the earth has begun to
      bring the changes, and the effects, and the pace was so that
      you could mature and stand through it. But the Glory now
      increases, and so will the natural and spiritual responses to
      My Coming forth. All that is laid out so far is only the
      entrance of My coming Train.

      Let nothing cause you to falter under the changes. I have
      continually told you to remind you that what you see and think
      is not really all that I am doing. You cannot walk according
      to what you see, as it is only surface effects. All that is
      seen and understood in the natural, will pass away in the end.

      You must focus on the eternal that you have been given to do,
      and the things I have placed within you, and continue to walk
      more fully in them. The natural kingdoms are being exposed
      both in the natural and in the spiritual roots that feed
      them. You will also know what to do, as you see the
      uncovering, and then you will not fear the external things.
      For you will see clearly what is truly at work.

      But what you must do is to break forth from your timid-ness
      and be strong and sure in your stance, and leave the details
      to Me. All that is from My Kingdom, which was formed deep
      within you, is coming forth out of you, and as it does, it
      also is added to My Remnant’s portion and the whole
      workmanship is suddenly being brought forth, corporately laid
      out, and it will be understood by you all. You will not be
      without resources or an operating foundation. I have laid it,
      you are now seeing it, and much will be now be quickly
      extended to it.

      The Shaking Glory is moving across all the lands and it is
      uprooting, tearing down, pulling out, exposing, and
      cleansing. My Glory is Holy and all that is not holy, will be
      dispelled even more as I more fully enter in. My Train is
      filling My Temples, and the natural and spiritual forces are
      responding to it’s coming.

      The war will only increase in the heavens and in the earth as
      the forces of Light and the forces of Darkness contend over
      the hearts of men.

      Great will be the destruction of the works of darkness and the
      of wicked.

      Great will be the Glory of the Light of the righteous.

      Great waves of Glory precede the coming of the King as the
      Shaking Glory brings the Cloud of His Presence permanently
      into His House.

      Great waves of darkness and death will even more gnash and
      tear at the Glory and at those who love the darkness more than
      the King. The suffering only begins for those who have eaten
      from the hand of the destroyer and joined themselves to him.

      The Valley of Decision is full of Blood as the hearts of men
      choose their King. Alliances are made and fates are sealed as
      the Truth is chosen rejected and the Covenants enacted.

      Natural covenants are signed and broken, each to their own
      fates as their lips give the tokens. But the lips betray what
      the hearts have hidden, and all that is waiting in the
      darkness will be forced to it’s stage. For the shaking breaks
      the final bands that loose the waiting demonic hordes.

      As I have brought forth, so will the enemy now bring forth,
      and what was hidden will now come to view, and the hearts of
      wicked men will be fearful as they behold the true source of
      what they have joined to. But their fate has sealed them to
      their choice. Those who choose not to come to Me and to be
      forgiven and cleansed from their sins, will be bound to them.

      But you must also show forth the Truth from within you, as all
      of Mine will now do. For the awakening is shaking the Body,
      and the Birthed Ones will now lead them to their places, and
      the full joining will be accomplished through the war.

      Great will be the revelation that has awaited it’s time, and
      that is seen within the transfigured ones who walk in the

      Great is the Shaking Glory that breaks the bands of time.

      The measures will now increase as the next waves do now come.
      From the greater depths will the breaking now come, as the
      surface gives way to the fullness that has awaited it’s day.

      For with each wave that now breaks forth, so comes the natural
      and the spiritual responses to its arrival. My workmanship
      will now be understood that I have been showing you from My

      So, know that your time has come, and rise up.

      -Susan Cummings
      6:30 pm