My Glory Is Coming Fully In

  • DBee
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2005
      My Glory Is Coming Fully In

      My Glory is coming fully in, and all that is not of Me is fully
      going out. For nothing that is unholy can stand in My Presence.
      Nothing that is built with unclean hands or with the tools of men,
      will stand before Me. For I am Holy. I will have no altars of men by
      My side.

      The tide of My Glory is coming fully in. It has been increasing and
      rising as I have been preparing My People for the full weight of My
      Glory. My Grace has been to come in increments, so as not to
      destroy, but to illuminate and transform. It is time for My
      Habitation to increase and to fully manifest in My House.

      I have spoken to you, and have been shaking you, and have been
      testing you. I laid a foundation of preparation, and now I am
      building upon it. For I am building My Work. It is Mine, and I will
      have a pure House. I am cleansing and purging, and now am moving in.
      The weight of My Glory will come and abide and reside, and judge all
      things. Prepare for My Coming into your midst.

      The *Fear of the Lord *will come as well, for I am Holy and I am
      Terrible. I am the Lord of Hosts and am taking My rightful place. No
      longer will I tolerate mixture or deceit, but *will hold all men
      accountable before Me*. I have cleansed My Remnant as they have
      embraced Me in the former season of purging . Now, I am judging My
      House. It will become a House of Prayer.

      The closer My Glory comes in, the more I expose and deal with. Know
      that My Hand is in this, and embrace Me. *For it is the season of
      breaking *and of My Glory. It is all about Me and what* I am doing
      in the earth.* It is all about Holiness and Truth. It is the season
      of new births.

      *The earth will shake greatly* as I come fully in. It has desired to
      be set free, and to see the day of release. Creation has travailed
      some, but will bring forth even more, as I set in order all things.

      My government will come forth as I have shown you in My Word, and*
      it will try all things*, and men will not enforce My Hand, but I
      will set in order all things, and establish My People.

      Prepare for *greater and more violent shaking* as I come fully in.

      Prepare for* greater testing *as I shake the hearts of men.

      Prepare for *Holiness and Truth to be the righteous standard again.*

      Prepare, for I am coming fully in.

      -Susan Cummings

      8-1-05 - 12:32 pm

      http://groups.msn.com/CummingsFamilyAdventures