Do Not Mistake The Quietness For Inactivity

  • DBee
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2005
      Do Not Mistake The Quietness For Inactivity

      Do not mistake the quietness for inactivity. For I am always
      moving, always creating, and always bringing forth My Word.
      There is never a time when I cease reaching out to My People
      or moving in their lives either. Many think they can relax and
      pursue their own desires in this season, as I have given them
      a period of grace and all is quiet.

      But it is not so. I never stop, neither do My People. I
      require faithfulness and obedience. Even in the quiet times,
      and even when they are alone. I see their hearts and I see
      their attitudes and I see the fruit that they will now sow. I
      have cried out to My Own, to rest, to
      come to Me, to sit and be filled and strengthened. Some have
      done so, but most have gone their ways. Many will mourn for
      their loss as they realize that they will not stand and cannot
      make the time up now. For it has now changed, and I am now
      accelerating the events, and they are not prepared.

      My faithful Ones will stand and be full of Me until the end.
      For it is through them, that My Fullness and My Grace will now
      be seen. All others will stand upon their own works and see
      their folly of not preparing. For all works will be tried in
      the fires and be tested for their purity. Nothing will escape
      My Justice or My Gaze. All men will be shown their
      ways. But the time to return to Me has now passed as their
      season of Grace, and now they will pass through the fires and
      be tried and measured and weighed. Those who rejected My Grace
      will be found empty and void of My Light. For they rejected
      Me, the Truth.

      My People love their comfort and pleasures more than they love
      Me, and they do not deny themselves, to sit at My feet. Much
      will be required as I am Holy, and all that is not Mine will
      be given to their master. For they loved their idols more than
      My Ways. I gave time and seasons to reach out to Mine, and
      waited for all to come and dine, but few loved My
      fares and went after their wares. So now they will suffer in
      the fires.

      Inactivity is not appreciated by those who sit with the world,
      for they love their schedules, their games, and their fleshly
      quests. Nothing is given by them to help those in need, but
      only to devour and to maim and to climb up their social
      ladders. No more, will I allow this to remain as so, for the
      rest will now pass swiftly, as I have warned so many times
      before.

      The time of Grace is closed and has now given way to My
      Justice and it will bring much sorrow to the unrepentant and
      the rebellious and the slothful of My House. I have called to
      those who have trimmed their lamps and who watch at My Gates,
      and they sit in My embrace. Nothing will remove them from
      their places, as they have not denied Me, but
      embraced My Judgments, so they will have their reward and My
      Graces.

      Righteousness does not come by works and by greed and the
      wicked will never be clothed in My Holy Robes, only the
      broken, and humble, and the empty ones who have fallen before
      Me on their knees. My people learn righteousness through
      obedience and suffering. Through laying their lives and wills
      down for Mine and for their brethren. It is not so in
      this land, as they devour one another for their own
      pleasures. No more.

      My Fires will burn, and the seas will roar and the earth will
      shake till I have broken every one who has exalted themselves
      over Me and against Me, and those who have prevented Mine from
      coming to Me. Woe to those who have no fear and do not
      tremble before their God. I am Holy, and Jealous is My Name,
      and I will have all that is Mine. The day has passed as I
      said before, and now the Winds do come. All that is not Mine,
      will fall in ruin as My Winds blow from Heaven.

      Great is the Glory of My House, and great is the destruction
      of the altars and thrones of men. For the four winds will
      come and bring the fires and the waves and the land will shake
      under My Weight.

      My Fire will rest upon those who are Mine, and throughout the
      earth they will feast and dine, and they will reap the final
      harvest till the end of time. For all that they have given to
      Me, will now be their reward and victory. For they truly
      loved Me.

      Woe to those who did not prepare and who are not found in My
      House.

      Woe to those who assumed they knew it all, and thought they
      were clean, and never checked to see.

      Woe to those who stood in My sheepÂ’s way, and stripped them
      bare and left them to die.

      Woe to the inhabitants of the earth in this season of full
      fiery birth.

      -Susan Cummings

      6-8-05 12:38 am

      http://groups.msn.com/CummingsFamilyAdventures