Re: Separation is coming

  • backcreekchris
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2005
      I feel that we all have this all the time...when we live our daily
      lives through our eyes but with the armor of Christ.
      We ARE in the wilderness yet its seen as our day lives.
      That is not justifying what you seen...but its what could be taken
      care of...

      God Bless.

      ~Topher

      --- In wesleyanchurchfellowship@yahoogroups.com, DBee <DBee@c...>