good to hear from you!

  • FROGS_1
    Message 1 of 136 , Jan 2, 1999
      hi isg777! I good to hear from you! I got an
      email message from another person who had visited the
      club site and thought I'd visit the site after being
      away for so long. I was thinking of closing it due to
      lack of interest, but I see a few who are interested.
      I've decided to maybe initiate some chats at specific
      weekly times and see how that works.<br>Please tell us a
      little about yourself!
    • debolynn1953
      Message 136 of 136 , Dec 20, 2001
        I just found the Wesleyan site and am so excited
        about it. I am of the Wesleyan faith, though have not
        been that way all my life. To find a group on the
        internet of the same belief is exciting to me. I can't
        wait to tell may daughter who is Wesleyan also. We
        merged to churches in town and became First Church, then
        we outgrew sanctuary (PTL)and broke to two services.
        Our numbers fell but we are now on the upswing and
        when combining two services we serve about 300 people.
        To see God at work is the most exciting thing to me.
        Thanks for creating this club. Deb