Beware

  • DBee
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2003
      Our IRS neighbors located in our building came to my office and provided
      me with
      the following information:

      Please be alert, we have verified via the Federal Protection Service &
      the
      bureau of ATF that there has been a large purchase, $32,000 worth, of
      United Parcel Service (UPS) uniforms on eBAY over the last 30 days.
      This
      could represent a serious threat as bogus drivers can drop off anything
      anyone with deadly consequences.

      If you have any questions when a UPS driver appears at your door, they
      should be able to furnish a VALID I.D. Additionally, if someone in a
      UPS
      uniform, comes to make a drop off or pick up, make absolutely sure they
      are driving a UPS truck. UPS does not make deliveries or pick ups in
      anything except a company vehicle. If you have a problem,
      IMMEDIATELY, call your local Federal Protection service or local law
      enforcement. The Federal Protective service has notified there guards
      be on alert.