Re: entire sanctifiction, Christian perfection?

  • onesuperbrat
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 4, 2003
      Randy,
      ok i'm not sure how to answer your question--i'll say that at the
      very begining--my opinion however, is this. I think as Christians
      we are constantly growing--I think as far as perfection--we, as
      Christians strive for it everyday--and everyday we come can
      come closer to that perfection--I think perfection comes with
      being in tune with God--and when you are totally in tune with Gdo
      and doing His will--that will lead to that perfection--does that
      make any sense?
      Well i hope this rambling made some sense--but I think
      perfecton can be reached--although it's hard because we are
      humans--and if you are at all like me you make tons of
      mistakes--good thing we serve a loving God though--

      God bless,
      alicia
    • telecaster_76 <telecaster_76@yahoo.com>
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 8, 2003
        --- In wesleyanchurchfellowship@yahoogroups.com, onesuperbrat
        <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > Randy,
        > ok i'm not sure how to answer your question--i'll say that at the
        > very begining--my opinion however, is this. I think as Christians
        > we are constantly growing--I think as far as perfection--we, as
        > Christians strive for it everyday--and everyday we come can
        > come closer to that perfection--I think perfection comes with
        > being in tune with God--and when you are totally in tune with Gdo
        > and doing His will--that will lead to that perfection--does that
        > make any sense?
        > Well i hope this rambling made some sense--but I think
        > perfecton can be reached--although it's hard because we are
        > humans--and if you are at all like me you make tons of
        > mistakes--good thing we serve a loving God though--
        >
        > God bless,
        > alicia

        ok I should be more specific...as WESLEY wrote about Christian
        perfection is actually what I am tyring to understand