Re: Charismatic-A/G

  • i_am_sobo
    Message 1 of 136 , Jun 6, 2001
      I grew up attending a Wesleyan church in England
      - attended it for around 25 years - I heard a lot
      of "enthusiastic" singing (we all just loved to
      sing) - there was a lot of bible study - even for the
      children - but never did I see anything which could be
      construed as "charismatic".
    • debolynn1953
      Message 136 of 136 , Dec 20, 2001
        I just found the Wesleyan site and am so excited
        about it. I am of the Wesleyan faith, though have not
        been that way all my life. To find a group on the
        internet of the same belief is exciting to me. I can't
        wait to tell may daughter who is Wesleyan also. We
        merged to churches in town and became First Church, then
        we outgrew sanctuary (PTL)and broke to two services.
        Our numbers fell but we are now on the upswing and
        when combining two services we serve about 300 people.
        To see God at work is the most exciting thing to me.
        Thanks for creating this club. Deb