Sept Wente Newsletter

  • Barry McTacos
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2007
      Venture Rendezvous Sept 21-23 -- OA Fall Ordeal Sept 28-30
      The first work weekend of the off-season is approaching us; the Fall
      Ordeal. Before that comes, though, the Venture Rendezvous will happen
      this weekend. If you would like to come and help out let Daniel
      know. Areas that will be open that you can help with are the
      waterfront, shooting ranges, climbing, mountain biking, and kitchen.

      At the Ordeal we will be doing normal Ordeal stuff, taking down tents
      and other service projects. I am not quite sure what we are doing,
      but there may be some water line stuff. When I left new water lines
      had been dug and placed in Camp Fire as well as to Shotgun, and some
      of them even worked already.

      Anyone can come to an Ordeal, not just members of the OA, but I highly
      encourage those of you who are OA members to come. Let one of us know
      if you are coming. If you need a ride we will try to help with that too.

      Sept 21-23 Venture Rendezvous
      Sept 28-30 OA Ordeal
      Oct 19-21 Oct. Work Weekend
      Nov 9-11 Nov. Work Weekend