January Wente work weekend

  • mctacos
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2010
      Coming up soon, January 15th through 18th, it's our next Wente Work Weekend where we will continue work on the new campsite, picnic tables, and recycling boxes. There may be even more exciting projects we don't know about as the new admin building changes every day.

      Last month we broke ground on the new campsite, put up the cables for the phone and internet in the new admin building, worked on more bike trail and on things in the mountain biking program area, and when the weather got grumpy we went inside to continue fixing up picnic tables.

      If you are interested in coming to the work weekend, post back and let us know.

      See you at Wente,
      Daniel Washburn

      1/15-1/18 January Work Weekend
      1/30 staff interviews at YLTC in San Leandro
      2/12-2/15 February Work Weekend
      3/12-3/14 March Work Weekend
      4/23-4/25 April Work Weekend
      http://www.wente.org/Calendar/Calendar.html