Ordeal

  • Barry McTacos
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2009
      Here is a reminder that the spring OA Ordeal is coming up this weekend at Wente. If you are an OA member I encourage you to come up. If not, don't let that stop you, you can still come. There will be some trail work to be done. Other than that I am not sure of the projects, but there is always lots to do. Let us know if you are coming.

      See you at Wente,
      Daniel Washburn