The Skunk: April 2007 pt1

  • Barry McTacos
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2007
      1st annual Wente Erection Party – April 13-15 &
      Wente's Spring Order of the Arrow Ordeal – Apr 20-22
      With April comes two weekends of Wente fun. The first is the 1st
      annual Wente Erection Party, where we will be erecting the camp's
      tents. In the past this has been done by the OA, but it has been
      decided that it may not be the most effective use of their services.
      We are hoping to get the tents up ourselves so we can let loose the
      hoards of energetic young men on more tiring activities like mountain
      bike trial building.

      If you plan on coming please let Jesse ( jlouthai(at)bsamail(dot)org )
      or me ( mctacos(at)yahoo(dot)com ) know. If you need a ride we will
      try to help with that.

      Last month the focus was on water lines. We got new water lines
      through Camp Wagner and The Ridge and made it partway to Shotgun.
      Ranger John was still working hard on them when we had to go, so I
      wouldn't be surprised to see even more progress when we get back.
      Manley also put the foundation in for the new Nature shed. Thanks to
      those that were there; Jesse, Jessica, Wyatt, Manley, Jim Smith, David
      Wagner, Rob Wong, Micheal, and Troop 125.

      See you at Wente,
      Daniel Washburn

      Here is a calendar of upcoming Wente related events:
      April 13 – 15 April work weekend
      April 20 – 22 Spring Ordeal
      May 4 – 6 May work weekend
      May 25 – 28 Family Camp