Remembering Mark Dunakin

  • sjpisle
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2009
      Former members of the staff's of Camp Royaneh and Wente. I was asked to write up a rememberance of Mark for the Arrowpoint going to press on Wednesday. I'm lookiing for a core dump on Mark. Please forward any facts you can remember about his days on Royaneh and Wente Staff to stan.pisle@.... Please share this note will anyone who can contribute.