The Skunk: October

  • Barry McTacos
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2008
      The October Wente work weekend is almost upon us and it is happening
      in conjunction with the fall Order of the Arrow Ordeal next weekend
      10/10-10/13. You don't have to be in the OA to come, but if you are
      that is all the more incentive. That Monday is Columbus Day, so if
      you have that day off we will still be there.

      The projects for the weekend will rely on the weather's cooperation.
      The big one for the weekend is getting all the tents down, if they are
      dry. We will also be continuing on the staff cabin and waterfront
      tower, as well as possibly working on some trail renovations in the
      main part of camp. You can check out some of what we did last month at:
      http://www.wente.org/WhoAreWe/WWPic.html

      If you are interested in coming, email back and let us know.

      Oct 10 – 13: Fall OA Ordeal/Oct. Work Weekend
      Nov 21 – 23: November Work Weekend
      Dec 19 – 21: December Work Weekend
      Jan 16 – 19: January Work Weekend
      More dates are available at:
      http://www.wente.org/Calendar/Calendar.html
      They are subject to change, especially in the spring.