Flag Retirement

  • Bob & Cheryl Prenot
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 24, 2008
      I will be in Wente for Summer Camp the week of July 27th and have 3
      American Flags in need of retirement.

      Does anyone have a need for them?

      Thank you,
      Bob Prenot
    • Cindy Vander Ploeg
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 25, 2008

        Hello Bob,

        My troop will be there as well. If you do not have any takers for your flags, we will take them.

        Our troop retires several hundred flags every year during the 4th of July celebration in Tracy.

        We will store them until then.

        If they have a special story or meaning behind them please let us know….

        Yours in Scouting,

        Cindy Vander Ploeg

        Greater Yosemite Council

        Troop 515

        Membership Coordinator

        209-832-9592

        209-814-4778 (cell)

      • Bob Prenot
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 26, 2008

          Cindy,

          So far, you are the only one to respond.

          I will be in Trails End, with Troop 20.  My son and I will arrive Sunday afternoon.  I will try and make contact with you on Monday.