RE: [wente_cyber_annex] May Wente Newsletter

  • Big Elk
    Message 1 of 2 , May 15 7:47 PM
      Heatwave relief
      http://www.mp3.com.au/Track.asp?id=5015

      To: wente_cyber_annex@yahoogroups.com
      From: mctacos@...
      Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 07:02:23 +0000
      Subject: [wente_cyber_annex] May Wente Newsletter

      May Wente Work Weekend – May 2-4

      Sorry this is later notice than normal, I have been without internet
      since Wednesday night. At this month's work weekend we are going to
      finish the Waterfront shade structures and new kayak racks, as well as
      scare Tiger Cubs as they roam the camp. Tools to bring would be screw
      guns and cordless saws.

      Last month we put up all the tents we had parts for and started the
      shade structures for the Waterfront. The week before Troop 32 put up
      a wicked awesome shade structure outside of the Dining Hall. Pictures
      at: http://www.wentesco utreservation. org/WhoAreWe/ WWPic.html

      May 2-4 May Work Weekend
      May 23-26 Family Camp
      June 6-8 OA Ordeal