November Wente Workweekend

  • Barry McTacos
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2007
      November Work Weekend -- Nov 9-11
      Next weekend is the November Work Weekend. We are going to be making
      benches for inside the Dining Hall and preparing the logs for the new
      Waterfront structures and the benches for around the new Flags area.
      Plus there are always bonus activities we do not know about until we
      get there. Things to bring would be drills or belt sanders if you
      have them. On Saturday night is the Orca Lodge dinner in Ukiah that
      some of us are attending. If you are interested in going too here is
      your chance. You do not have to. If you are coming, or would like to
      come but need a ride and do not live in Utah, let Jesse or Daniel know.

      At last months work weekend we made a large fire and burned much
      brush, moved the white flagpole (just the pole, not the base yet), dug
      a hole for some concrete, and did some other stuff I cannot remember.
      Work weekends do not cost you anything to come and we will feed you.

      Nov 9-11 Nov. Work Weekend
      Dec 14-16 Dec. Work Weekend
      Jan 5 Interviews at YLTC, San Leandro
      Jan 11-13 Jan Work Weekend

      Jesse Louthain
      Crew 3200 Advisor
      jesse<at>wentescoutreservation<dot>org

      Daniel Washburn
      Crew 3200 Committee Chair
      dwashburn<at>wentescoutreservation<dot>org