October Wonderful Wente Newsletter

  • Barry McTacos
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2007
      October Work Weekend -- Oct 19-21
      Next weekend is the October Work Weekend, Yay. We will be doing
      stuff. I don't know what that stuff is but it usually is fun. If you
      are coming or would like to come but need a ride let Jesse or Daniel know.
      Last month, at the Ordeal, lots of work was done. I promise the email
      for next month's work weekend (Nov 9-11) will be more descriptive.
      Remember it doesn't cost you anything to come and we will feed you.

      Oct 19-21 Oct. Work Weekend
      Nov 9-11 Nov. Work Weekend
      Dec 14-16 Dec. Work Weekend
      Jan 5 Interviews at YLTC, San Leandro
      Jan 11-13 Jan Work Weekend

      Jesse Louthain
      Crew 3200 Advisor
      wente_skunk<at>yahoo<dot>com

      Daniel Washburn
      Crew 3200 Committee Chair
      dwashburn<at>wentescoutreservation<dot>org