Harbor Freight 4 and a half inch angle grinder

  • michael d
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 3, 2011
      Need some replacement carbon brushes for subject grinder - item 91223. Any ideas of where to get them or the exact size in millimeters? Thanks for any leads. Mike in So Cal.
    • lge27@juno.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 4, 2011

        I've had good luck with replacement parts for Harbor Freight items by calling them directly and asking
        the parts department, especially if you have the owners manual with the part # breakdowns.

        I felt that the parts I have ordered from them were fairly priced.

        Larry

        Need some replacement carbon brushes for subject grinder - item 91223. Any ideas of where to get them or the exact size in millimeters? Thanks for any leads. Mike in So Cal.

        Penny Stock Jumping 3000%
        AwesomePennyStocks.com
      • Kincy Harris
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 10, 2011
          These grinders come with an extra set of brushes. Just buy another grinder using a 20% off coupon and put the brushes in your old grinder. Next time don't throw them away with the box. BTW, a lot of the HF tools use the same brushes.
        • Chris Miller
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 12, 2011
            Several online stores sell varied sizes and makes. Quick search came up with http://www.graphitestore.com/cat.asp/spcat_id/3.