TIG Welding Process

  • paul
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 12, 2011
      My name is Paul and I am working on a project using a TIG welder.
      How can I vary the welding current with the arc voltage and welding speed constant while using a TIG welder?
    • Ken
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 12, 2011
        Paul, I am not sure I understand your question. Do you have a foot or
        thumb control?

        Ken
        I was always taught to respect my elders, but it keeps getting harder to find one.

        On 3/12/2011 9:43 AM, paul wrote:

        > My name is Paul and I am working on a project using a TIG welder.
        > How can I vary the welding current with the arc voltage and welding
        > speed constant while using a TIG welder?

      • mgrunden
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 12, 2011
          A foot control will do this.

          --- In welding_group@yahoogroups.com, "paul" <powealthcare@...> wrote:

          > My name is Paul and I am working on a project using a TIG welder.
          > How can I vary the welding current with the arc voltage and welding speed constant while using a TIG welder?

        • John Gault
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 12, 2011
            I can think of three! 1. Manual, 2. Simi automatic and 3. Automatic. John Gault