RE: [welding_group] Arc welder OK for motorcycle frames?

  • 2deep@pkbible.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 8, 2004

      Yes it will work easy, I might recommend a mig welder instead though, much faster working, but more money.

      PK

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 16, 2004
        it all depends on your welding skill, you have to trust your welds,
        it to hold you on the bike while you are riding it. I have people
        come to me because they aren't sure about there welding skill and
        have a professional do that kind of work. You don't want your welds
        breaking while you are out riding. so if you are unsure have a local
        shop do the welding and they will be held liable for any weld
        failure.
        jim
        Dimensional Fabrications Inc.