A few questions?

  • jtrzv8
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2005
      Hey y'all, I am pretty new to TIG welding. I tried a Lincoln 185 at
      Oshkosh airshow and thought it was awesome. I have MIG welded quite a
      bit and that TIG blew it away!! I want to get a TIG but am on a budget
      of sorts (read cheap). I looked into the Miller Econotig and a couple
      of Lincolns. Has anyone used the Harbor Freight 300.00 TIG? I will only
      need to weld steel at about the thinnest 20ga. Anyone out there with a
      used unit to sell? I will check in again soon. If anyone would like to
      e-mail me direct it is progun01@...

      Thanks, Paul Brouillette
      Lafayette, LA