Re: newby help

  • Robert
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 16, 2010
      Hobart and Lincoln also have outstanding sites with forums and technical assistance by experts. There are many many sites available like Welding tips and tricks and others like you tube that also provide a huge resevoir of info if you take the time to sift some of the BS that finds it's way in from time to time. Most important is seat time. Set a specific goal and weld to it. Record your amp, volts, wire speed, gas and flow, and material used, once you have all of that it is easier to get help with an issue and repeat welds that came out well.
      Bob