C02 refill goostrey cheshire

  • algy193
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 5, 2010
      Hi to all, I m Alan looking to find out where i can get a pub type co2 bottle exchanged or refilled, or even an c02 argon mix....I m jumping the gun a bit as not bought a mig set off ebay yet for a small car repair "mot failed" and the garage want crazy money I could buy a set up n have change......but need to find out the gas situation, Boc n Airproducts want renal etc as you know, this would be false econ for me.

      I was used to everything being at hand in a fab shop but now its knowing where to look even for a bit of sheet metal. I ve used a min mig before "small one" n really stuggle any help with what not to get or I should say GET would be appriciated
      Thank you for reading Kind Regards Alan
    • Barry Wilson
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 5, 2010
        You can buy these cylinders from Harbor Freight.  I know that they also have co2

        Barry

        From: algy193 <algy193@...>
        Subject: [welding_group] C02 refill goostrey cheshire
        To: welding_group@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Monday, April 5, 2010, 8:33 AM

        Hi to all, I m Alan looking to find out where i can get a pub type co2 bottle exchanged or refilled, or even an c02 argon mix....I m jumping the gun a bit as not bought a mig set off ebay yet for a small car repair "mot failed" and the garage want crazy money I could buy a set up n have change...... but need to find out the gas situation, Boc n Airproducts want renal etc as you know, this would be false econ for me.

        I was used to everything being at hand in a fab shop but now its knowing where to look even for a bit of sheet metal. I ve used a min mig before "small one" n really stuggle any help with what not to get or I should say GET would be appriciated
        Thank you for reading Kind Regards Alan

      • Ken
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 5, 2010
          I would recommend that you purchase your tanks from a local supplier.
          That way you know you will be able to get them filled.

          Ken
          A word to the wise ain't necessary -- it's the stupid ones that need the advice. Bill Cosby