basics of welding and enameling

  • krcstudio
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2010
      Hi-
      New to the group, just joined this morning and did a search of the above topic but didn't see anything.
      I am just starting out and wondering what welding equipment to purchase and how to add color by enameling on a copper surface.
      I would like to make craft wall hangings in metal, primarily copper.
      Any books, workshops you would recommend would be appreciated.
      thanks!