Re: dialarc 250p

  • Bob Jones
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 22, 2005
      -You might go to Miller Motor Sports and ask Andy I'm sure you might
      get an answer!

      -- In welding_group@yahoogroups.com, "cyborgassassin"
      <cyborgassassin@h...> wrote:
      > I got a standard dialarc 240 ac dc without power corection looking at
      > the schematics and wiring diagram it looks like the only thing difrent
      > between the 2 models is one has 2 capacitors in it would it be
      possible
      > to change mine over by putting in the missing capacitors to reduce amp
      > draw and power consumption would it have anyother benefits to doing
      > this and would it be possible?
    • cyborgassassin
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 6, 2005
        i got an answer from a welding repair shop he said i would actually
        increase my overall power consumption by using the capacitor as the
        welder would have no idle state as it is now even at max amp with no
        arc struck the power meter moves as normall...

        --- In welding_group@yahoogroups.com, "Bob Jones" <jones.r@i...>