Case Repair

  • JOHN BECK
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31 10:03 PM
      Bob, i'll refer you to Tom Shaw at Creekside Welding. Tom's as deep in reputauion and experience on sporty case repairĀ as some have passed telephone polls. Decent fellow to talk to also. I'd feel pretty good about him putting you in the right direction. It's late tonight (just back in from a week on the road) but if you''' pm" me tomorrow, i'll get his information to you. Have a good one, John Beck