Help with a Hypertherm Powermax380

  • lizrad999
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2009
      My 380 produced smoke this weekend, and I don't mean from the tip.
      A resistor on the main control board burned up. Is there anyone out there with a Hypertherm 380 that they would not mind taking the cover off of and telling me the color code on resistor R88? It's near the top edge of the board just under a 1/2" diameter capacitor about 2/3rds of the way back. I just need to know the colored bands starting with black.

      Thank you in advance!