Lincoln Lincarc 225

  • Harold
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 10 8:55 PM
      I am possibly getting an old Lincol Lincarc225 Gas Powered welder,
      does any body know anything about these specific units. I know it
      hasn't been started in about 12 years, at least that's what my boss
      says, it was made in 1983, DC power, I think it might have a CV tap
      on it, but I am not sure, just over the fine adjustment knob, it says
      something(don't remember exactly, I think it's about settings), then
      has OCV( I am assuming that means optional constant voltage). I am
      going to know if it will start tomorrow(9/11). If anyone knows
      anything about these units, some insight on them would be helpful, I
      have never used this model, last lincol gas powered I ran was a SA-
      200, one of the old copper wound ones.
      Thank you in advance
      Harold
    • Harold
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 25 6:51 PM
        --- In welding_group@yahoogroups.com, "Harold" <hjw110780@y...> wrote:
        > I am possibly getting an old Lincol Lincarc225 Gas Powered welder,
        > does any body know anything about these specific units. I know it
        > hasn't been started in about 12 years, at least that's what my boss
        > says, it was made in 1983, DC power, I think it might have a CV tap
        > on it, but I am not sure, just over the fine adjustment knob, it
        says
        > something(don't remember exactly, I think it's about settings),
        then
        > has OCV( I am assuming that means optional constant voltage). I am
        > going to know if it will start tomorrow(9/11). If anyone knows
        > anything about these units, some insight on them would be helpful,
        > have never used this model, last lincol gas powered I ran was a SA-
        > 200, one of the old copper wound ones.
        > Thank you in advance
        > Harold

        I made a mistake, it's a Lincwelder225, not Lincarc