Just joined

  • jeepsyko65
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2004
      Just joined the group, Ive been welding for the navy 18 years. I'll
      be checking in from time to time to see what your topics about.
      As far as flash burn you might want to check your lens for small
      cracks I know some one who got it pretty bad from that. another from
      welding in a stainless room and the reflection from behind got him.