Re: [welding_group] We all think we are good but,...do you want to see excellant?

  • Don
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 1, 2007
      Sorry, people, you have to type it in, if you click the link it takes
      you to something else.
      Go to engloid.com/workpics then click engloids work pics. Remember
      discard the link, you have to type it.
      Don C.
      --- Don <hoistin2000@...> wrote:

      > I stumbled across this guys work and wanted to share it with you,
      > it's amazing!
      > Go to engloid.com/workpics And be prepared to be humbled!
      > Don C.

    • Mark W
      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 5, 2007
        Pictures didn't show up.

        Don <hoistin2000@...> wrote:
        I stumbled across this guys work and wanted to share it with you, it's amazing!
        Go to engloid.com/ workpics And be prepared to be humbled!
        Don C.

        Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.

      • Glenn R. Clark
        Message 3 of 11 , Jul 5, 2007

          http://www.engloid.com/workpics

          Worked for me!

          Glenn

          Message 4 of 11 , Jul 5, 2007
            I had to use internet explorer for the page to load correctly. Firefox and
            Opera wouldn't work.
            http://www.engloid.com/workpics

            joe

            > work and wanted to share it with you, it's amazing!
            > Go to engloid.com/workpics And be prepared to be humbled!
            > Don C.
            >

            > ---------------------------------
            > Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.
          • sarah shevett
            Message 5 of 11 , Jul 5, 2007
              If you add .html to the page, it loads in Furefox

              sarah

              > work and wanted to share it with you, it's amazing!
              > Go to engloid.com/ workpics And be prepared to be humbled!
              > Don C.
              >

              > ------------ --------- --------- ---
              > Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.

            • Mark W
              Message 6 of 11 , Jul 5, 2007
                Thanks it worked for me.

                sarah shevett <goatland@...> wrote:
                If you add .html to the page, it loads in Furefox

                sarah

                > work and wanted to share it with you, it's amazing!
                > Go to engloid.com/ workpics And be prepared to be humbled!
                > Don C.
                >

                > ------------ --------- --------- ---
                > Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.

              • Joe W
                Message 7 of 11 , Jul 5, 2007
                  Im not sure why or  for what reason .But if you dont open this link in internet explorer it wont ,load. I use Mozilla Firefox as my primary browser and when i click it I get all html coding for the site no pics nothing. But I decided to try the link in IE and it opened fine.

                  "Glenn R. Clark" <glennc6@...> wrote:

                  Worked for me!

                  Glenn

                  Message 8 of 11 , Jul 5, 2007
                    I'm no longer an expert on computer things (I used to be) but...

                    I'd bet that actually, if you looked at the specs, you'd find the
                    Firefox is right and IE is wrong. A browser must deal with a number of
                    different types of files and it shouldn't have to guess what it is
                    dealing with. The .html or .htm says it is an html file. A .pdf says
                    it is a ..., etc.

                    Microsoft doesn't worry about things like specs -- they figure that they
                    are the 800 lb gorilla and can sit wherever they like.

                    And, one of the problems is that a lot of web developers test only with
                    IE and figure that if it works there, it works. Little do they know.
                    They folks who wrote Firefox read and follow specs.

                    Bill

                    Message 9 of 11 , Jul 5, 2007
                      Add .html to the end of the address and it will work in Firefox

                      sarah

                      Im not sure why or  for what reason .But if you dont open this link in internet explorer it wont ,load. I use Mozilla Firefox as my primary browser and when i click it I get all html coding for the site no pics nothing. But I decided to try the link in IE and it opened fine.

                      Glenn

                      Message 10 of 11 , Jul 5, 2007
                        I am no longer a welder I just stick metal together in a sort of farmyard fashion. ;o)