Re: [SPAM] [welding_group] 1 pc torch cable

  • dan.pinvidic
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 6, 2007
      Ken,

      This is the torch that I want, and have found them at a lot
      of sources. However, my miller machine has stud terminals.
      I can't connect a 1pc cable directly to my machine.

      I was hoping I could buy a $10 power adaptor (45V62) that lets me
      use a
      torch with a 1pc hose. To make this work I need to purchase the
      equivalent of a "side hose" to make the gas conjnection.

      From what I can tell, my only option is to
      buy a $30 Stud_to_DIN adaptor, and then a $25 DIN quick connect
      w/side hose in order to make everything connect up correctly.

      Maybe someone with an older syncrowave machine can confirm this.

      Dan