Re: [SPAM] [welding_group] 1 pc torch cable

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 6, 2007
      Is this what you are looking for

      http://store.weldingdepot.com/cgi/weldingdepot/WP26FV-x.html

      dan.pinvidic wrote:

      > I would like to get a WP-26 torch with a 1 pc cable/hose.
      >
      > I can find the power adaptor, but I can't find a short hose
      > (approx 12") to go from the gas outlet to the power adaptor.
      > I have stud terminals on my welder.
      > Is this something you have to make yourself or can they be purchased?
      >
      > Thanks
      >
      > Dan

    • dan.pinvidic
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 6, 2007
        Ken,

        This is the torch that I want, and have found them at a lot
        of sources. However, my miller machine has stud terminals.
        I can't connect a 1pc cable directly to my machine.

        I was hoping I could buy a $10 power adaptor (45V62) that lets me
        use a
        torch with a 1pc hose. To make this work I need to purchase the
        equivalent of a "side hose" to make the gas conjnection.

        From what I can tell, my only option is to
        buy a $30 Stud_to_DIN adaptor, and then a $25 DIN quick connect
        w/side hose in order to make everything connect up correctly.

        Maybe someone with an older syncrowave machine can confirm this.

        Dan