Re: [welding_group] Re: What else is dangerous about welding?

  • Don
    Message 1 of 34 , Mar 31, 2007
      Remember aluminum will stay on the belt and grinding disc.

      --- pupdieselluv <hmshop@...> wrote:

      > WOW, Thermite!
      > Thank you for psoting. I have a belt sander and sand all sorts of
      > stuff...I'll be vacumming it clean after EACH job from now on...
      > Eric

    • dan.pinvidic
      Message 34 of 34 , Apr 1, 2007
        Hi Ken,

        So what is your take on wearing a respirator when grinding Thoriated
        tugnsten? The books I have read say to wear one, but they may be
        saying this from a liability standpoint.

        I am wondering if 2% really is a dangerous amount. It is a pain
        to worry about the mask.

        Dan