Learning Question

  • casper2737
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2004
      Hello,

      I want to lean how to weld but there are no schools that are close
      to me. I am hoping someone can help me out by advising me the best
      way to learn (books, videos). Also I need to know what type of
      welding would be the best to use. I will be mainly welding light and
      heavy duty trailers (that could support a cars weight). Cost is a
      medium factor.

      Thank you
      Steve