RE: [welding_group] Re: new to welding and need help. I gave up

  • William Bates
    Message 1 of 40 , Oct 31, 2006
      You might also consider a similar sized miller unit as well. The main advice I give friends is if you have 220 in your shop/garage buy a 220 welder I feel you get wider range of applications and they just seem to weld better over all.

      William Bates
      3234 State Route 9
      Sedro-Woolley, WA 98284

      Message 40 of 40 , Nov 22, 2006
        I now have a new Linclon Power MIG 180C sitting in the shop.