you looking 4 a job

  • richardson_welding
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2006
      hi everyone im new to the site thought i would say hi .Im 32 and
      im a feild welder own my own rig run the old sa 200 pipe liner
      to me the best welder in the world wont own anything
      else...well if you are looking 4 a job Woodward <Oklahoma is the
      place we have about 500 feild welders in town right now from NC to
      Tenn and from neb even> We have pipe line going in all
      over ,compressors stations going in ,building a plant in Oct. .For
      structure welders we have rig buildind going on we have ten
      copmanies in town building drilling rigs .One company has an order
      for 21 rigs from the ground up...No experience no problem they need
      anybody .If you want to single hand well there is a lot of that
      going on.Alot of welding trucks for sell and welders.let me no if
      you need more info . Pay is from 65 an hour to 75 an hour. hope
      this helps someone...........rob