looking for work

  • snake2416
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 26, 2006
      hello i am a welder i went to job corps for a year to become one plus
      i did it in high school for about a year i have certificates of
      achievement in mig,tig,and arc does anyone have any advice say
      websites where i mught look for work i am 32 miles from springfield
      missouri please help me out i just found out yestarday i am going to
      be a father
      chris
    • Jay Gold
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 11, 2006

        Chris,

                    We have a shop in Pittsburg Ks that might be looking for a welder if you are close to there.  Try Pittsburg Steel and Mfg. 620-231-8100.  Our main plant is in Bonner Springs Ks and we are always looking for good welders. 913-422-5500.

        Good Luck

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 18, 2006
          Hey Chris congrats on the baby, as for advise i am originally from springfeild and the best thing i can tell you is get into the pipe welding business and move south. either texas or new orleans, where the demand is huge and the money is a whole hell of alot better. good luck.

          http://mail.yahoo.com