Re: [weirdwi] 0ct 31st along the Rails

  • Kim Poeppey-Del Rio
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2006
      Did you guys ever hear about the myth that you hold your breath while passing a graveyard??
      My brother still does it on occasion...and my mother in law will run red lights so she doesn't have to sit next to a graveyard in her car waiting for the light to change...

      Kim

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 1, 2006
        Hi Kim,

        I never heard that one. I have always wondered what it would be like
        to live right next to a cemetary. Anyone have any stories about that?

        Rob Rutherford
        Florida

        --- In weirdwi@yahoogroups.com, "Kim Poeppey-Del Rio" <goreygirl@...>
        wrote:

        > Did you guys ever hear about the myth that you hold your breath
        while passing a graveyard??
        > My brother still does it on occasion...and my mother in law will
        run red lights so she doesn't have to sit next to a graveyard in her
        car waiting for the light to change...

        > Kim

      • Dash
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 2, 2006
          I lived next to a cemetary for several years...long time ago.........it was
          the quietest place. The only problem I had was a real life landlord
          entering the house when he thought I was gone....no hauntings at all
          tho...dash

          > I never heard that one. I have always wondered what it would be like
          > to live right next to a cemetary. Anyone have any stories about that?
          >
          > Rob Rutherford
          > Florida
          >
          > --- In weirdwi@yahoogroups.com, "Kim Poeppey-Del Rio" <goreygirl@...>
          > wrote:
          >>
          >> Did you guys ever hear about the myth that you hold your breath
          > while passing a graveyard??
          >> My brother still does it on occasion...and my mother in law will
          > run red lights so she doesn't have to sit next to a graveyard in her
          > car waiting for the light to change...
          >>
          >> Kim

        • Dash
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 2, 2006
            Never heard that..... gosh I would have died from not breathing....
            giggle.....

            and the running the red light will only get your mil into that cemetary
            quicker ... she would be safer sitting and waiting for that light to
            change...dash

            > Did you guys ever hear about the myth that you hold your breath while
            > passing a graveyard??
            > My brother still does it on occasion...and my mother in law will run red
            > lights so she doesn't have to sit next to a graveyard in her car waiting
            > for the light to change...
            >
            > Kim

          • Rob Rutherford
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 2, 2006
              Yeah,

              I would think it would be really really quiet and peaceful, but I've
              heard stories about teenagers who like to party and get crazy late at
              night in some small cemetaries way out in the country. That could get
              old real fast.

              Rob Rutherford
              Florida