Fw: Blue Mystery

  • David Phillips
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2001
      Leaves
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: David Phillips
      To: weirdwi@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, April 01, 2001 1:07 PM
      Subject: Blue Mystery

      Does anyone have an update on the Blue Mystery Sighting in Lodi (August 1999)? The last posting is on 6/16/99.
      Thanks for your help.

    • Richard D. Hendricks
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2001
        David, I haven't heard anything since I posted that story shortly after
        it happened.

        I also know that the person who reported that sighting hasn't been
        back, either.

        RDH

        David Phillips wrote:

        > Does anyone have an update on the Blue Mystery Sighting in Lodi
        > (August 1999)? The last posting is on 6/16/99.
        > Thanks for your help.
      • {USER_FIRSTNAME} {USER_LASTNAME}
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 1, 2001
          Richard,

          I led a hike last summer through Lodi Marsh on the Ice Age Trail. There
          were a number of young kids in the group. When we got to the point where
          the Blue Thing was seen, I read the story to them. They remained brave
          until it got dark. Then they were latched on to their parents until we were
          well within the Lodi city limits.

          It was lots of fun. We will probably do it again this year.

          Dave
          > David, I haven't heard anything since I posted that story shortly after
          > it happened.
          >
          > I also know that the person who reported that sighting hasn't been
          > back, either.
          >
          > RDH
          >

          > David Phillips wrote:
          >

          > > Does anyone have an update on the Blue Mystery Sighting in Lodi
          > > (August 1999)? The last posting is on 6/16/99.
          > > Thanks for your help.
          >

          > Escape the Mundane!
          > Read Weird Wisconsin!
          > http://www.weird-wi.com/

        • Richard D. Hendricks
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 2, 2001
            Cool! That certainly gave 'em a new appreciation for nature! We
            certainly need more corrupting influences like you, Dave. Congrats!

            That's a nice hike along the trail. I've only been there once myself,
            and was surprised how nice it is (and uncrowded). Maybe I'll remedy
            that this spring. So many trails, so little time.

            RDH