Milwaukee Police: Woman Bites Man's Ear Offf...

  • john scherf
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1, 2006
      Milwaukee Police: Woman Bites Man's Ear Off!

      http://www.themilwaukeechannel.com/news/7554770/detail.html

      Another example of Milwaukee Weirdness! and Madness!

      John Milwaukee Madness 2U
      http://www.geocities.com/milwaukeemadness2u/mainpage1.html

    • Jason
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 1, 2006
        Where is Milwaukee going to these days?

        Milwaukee Police: Woman Bites Man's Ear Off!

        http://www.themilwaukeechannel.com/news/7554770/detail.html

        Another example of Milwaukee Weirdness! and Madness!

        John Milwaukee Madness 2U
        http://www.geocities.com/milwaukeemadness2u/mainpage1.html

        Escape the Mundane!
        Read Weird Wisconsin!
        http://www.weird-wi.com/
        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Kim Poeppey-Del Rio
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 1, 2006
          What do you mean these days? People are always biting things off of other
          people in Milwaukee!
          Wasnt there a lady at Bayshore Mall who bite the nose off of another lady
          there??
          I dont think I would want someone elses blood pouring into my mouth! Ewww!
          So biting them would be out of the question for me.

          Kim
          > Milwaukee Police: Woman Bites Man's Ear Off!
          >
          > http://www.themilwaukeechannel.com/news/7554770/detail.html
          >
          > Another example of Milwaukee Weirdness! and Madness!
          >
          > John Milwaukee Madness 2U
          > http://www.geocities.com/milwaukeemadness2u/mainpage1.html

          > Escape the Mundane!
          > Read Weird Wisconsin!
          > http://www.weird-wi.com/
          > Yahoo! Groups Links
          >

          > Escape the Mundane!
          > Read Weird Wisconsin!
          > http://www.weird-wi.com/
          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Jason
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 1, 2006
            true

            > Milwaukee Police: Woman Bites Man's Ear Off!
            >
            > http://www.themilwaukeechannel.com/news/7554770/detail.html
            >
            > Another example of Milwaukee Weirdness! and Madness!
            >
            > John Milwaukee Madness 2U
            > http://www.geocities.com/milwaukeemadness2u/mainpage1.html

            > Escape the Mundane!
            > Read Weird Wisconsin!
            > http://www.weird-wi.com/
            > Yahoo! Groups Links
            >

            > Escape the Mundane!
            > Read Weird Wisconsin!
            > http://www.weird-wi.com/
            > Yahoo! Groups Links

            Escape the Mundane!
            Read Weird Wisconsin!
            http://www.weird-wi.com/
            Yahoo! Groups Links
          • Roll, Todd
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 1, 2006
              Yes and let's not forget Mr. Dahmer.

              Todd Roll

              ________________________________

              > Milwaukee Police: Woman Bites Man's Ear Off!
              >
              > http://www.themilwaukeechannel.com/news/7554770/detail.html
              >
              > Another example of Milwaukee Weirdness! and Madness!
              >
              > John Milwaukee Madness 2U
              > http://www.geocities.com/milwaukeemadness2u/mainpage1.html

              > Escape the Mundane!
              > Read Weird Wisconsin!
              > http://www.weird-wi.com/
              > Yahoo! Groups Links
              >

              > Escape the Mundane!
              > Read Weird Wisconsin!
              > http://www.weird-wi.com/
              > Yahoo! Groups Links

              Escape the Mundane!
              Read Weird Wisconsin!
              http://www.weird-wi.com/

              Alternative investment
              <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Alternative+investment&w1=Alternati
              ve+investment&w2=Alternative+investment+strategy&w3=Alternative+medicine
              &w4=Alternative+investment+manager&w5=Alternative+investment+management&
              w6=Alternative+investment+product&c=6&s=202&.sig=1o0FpVzQx_Em43B-_9Ybxg>

              Alternative investment strategy
              <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Alternative+investment+strategy&w1=
              Alternative+investment&w2=Alternative+investment+strategy&w3=Alternative
              +medicine&w4=Alternative+investment+manager&w5=Alternative+investment+ma
              nagement&w6=Alternative+investment+product&c=6&s=202&.sig=nJbOo97IxrLIwI
              JAJ5a-OQ>

              Alternative medicine
              <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Alternative+medicine&w1=Alternative
              +investment&w2=Alternative+investment+strategy&w3=Alternative+medicine&w
              4=Alternative+investment+manager&w5=Alternative+investment+management&w6
              =Alternative+investment+product&c=6&s=202&.sig=Eg9ozdqlxIuEvf76mciqjQ>

              Alternative investment manager
              <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Alternative+investment+manager&w1=A
              lternative+investment&w2=Alternative+investment+strategy&w3=Alternative+
              medicine&w4=Alternative+investment+manager&w5=Alternative+investment+man
              agement&w6=Alternative+investment+product&c=6&s=202&.sig=cTUWf8Z4z9SHJNQ
              qlzgBIg>

              Alternative investment management
              <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Alternative+investment+management&w
              1=Alternative+investment&w2=Alternative+investment+strategy&w3=Alternati
              ve+medicine&w4=Alternative+investment+manager&w5=Alternative+investment+
              management&w6=Alternative+investment+product&c=6&s=202&.sig=Y5eEdwM_XgMc
              k8uH1UQvEA>

              Alternative investment product
              <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Alternative+investment+product&w1=A
              lternative+investment&w2=Alternative+investment+strategy&w3=Alternative+
              medicine&w4=Alternative+investment+manager&w5=Alternative+investment+man
              agement&w6=Alternative+investment+product&c=6&s=202&.sig=J-JuGlsHZwTB51T
              I5InEig>

            • Kim Poeppey-Del Rio
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 1, 2006
                I didnt know Dahmer bite people, while they were alive that is...
                Kim