Re: [weirdwi] Weird things are happening.

  • Oceansprite
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2006
      Everything's okay with my e-mail now. You and Hoodoo are the greatest! I'm still very dumb and naive where computers are concerned. When I posted those messages last night, the only way I could send a message at all was to actually go to the Weird Wisconsin home page and post it directly! I couldn't even get to the home page of most of my other groups. and I knew I wasn't bouncing because that's the first thing I checked. If it hadn't been for you and Hoodoo, I really would have freaked! I almost fainted with relief when I saw that notice from Yahoo saying it was their problem. You guys at Weird wisconsin ROCK!

      Kim Poeppey-Del Rio <goreygirl@...> wrote: Often I send emails to my groups like this one, and I dont acctualy recieve
      it till many hours later. It's just an email thang...
      Kim
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 2, 2006
        thanks again, Hoodoo!

        Hoodoo <hoodoo@...> wrote: I assume you are referring to the message copied and pasted
        immediately below that preceded your stated concern.

        I would venture to guess that the hold-up is with the delivery of the
        message to your Yahoo mailbox, as you suggest.

        You may also wish to check the junk mail folder at your Yahoo mail
        account in case it got misdirected there.

        From: remember_the_malahat <remember_the_malahat@...>
        Subject: [weirdwi] The Ink Bottle
        Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2006 00:06:06 -0000
        To: <weirdwi@yahoogroups.com>

        i would love to find out more about The Ink Bottle, a one-story
        octagonal house in Ripon that was torn down in 1912. According to
        what I've heard, it was a station on the Underground Railroad,
        seances were held there, and it had a VERY evil reputation.