Re: [weirdwi] West Bend UFO Group anyone?

  • Dash
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2005
      I used to live in West Bend Wisconsin, and that is where I saw that huge reddish orange UFO, watched it for 15 minutes thinking it was a new neon sign on the West side of the city, then turned towards the West Bend Co... (back then there was a grocerystore there....) and it was right over the West Bend Co.....and it totally truamatized me for a long long time.....it was bigger than a football field.......and the same thing I had been watching and thought was a new neon sign half hidden on the W side of the city.

      I would like to be a part of that group.dash