Haunchyville?

  • Richard D. Hendricks
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2000
      Seems the Bray Road story generated some mail, but nobody wants to talk
      about the Beast, they want to confuse me with conundrums.

      My latest is a challenge, in a sense. The guy goes: "Surely you've
      heard of Haunchyville."

      I feel inadequate ... No. I'm beginning to think maybe that's where
      Motel Hell is located, not Maribel.

      Haunchyville. Sounds like the bad end of a lame joke.

      Anyone have a clue to what Haunchyville is? It sounds like another
      weird teenage urban legend thing, but I'm not sure where even to begin.

      Thanks,

      RH
      Weird Wisconsin