Re: Christmas Ghost Stories

  • Purplelilac1/Tammy
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2000
      Hello Richard,
      Thank you for sharing those stories with us. I found them very interseting and would'nt mind hearing any more you may have that your willing to share. And if any other's on this list have some please share them with us all. I have some but i'm trying to get them typed out. Seem's it's alot more difficult to type them out them to just tell them with friend's and family around.
      Sorry to go on so long but i had to send an email telling you how much i enjoyed your stories <S>.

      Thank You
      Purple