Re: Werewolves

  • Doctor Jest
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2000
      > There are two really interesting cases, still under
      > investigation, that may eventually throw some light on the Bray Road
      > Beast.
      > The first is the "chubacabra" recently autopsied in
      > Nicaragua. Photographs of the skull of this beast are like nothing
      > I've ever seen before. (Skeptics claim that this "is nothing but a
      > dog" - if that's true, I'm hoping that nobody on this list intends on
      > sending me a Nicaraguan puppy for Christmas!)

      That would be interesting to see... any idea where any photos of the skull
      can be found?

      > The second case comes out of Australia and involves fingerprints
      > which mysteriously appeared on a bedroom mirror. The prints proved to
      > have a higher bacteria content higher than any known human or animal.
      > More importantly, analysis has shown the DNA in the prints to be
      > non-human. It is CANINE!

      I'd also be interested in seeing more information on this one. Do you have a
      good source or link with more details about this story? I'm fare more
      skeptical about this one than the first one, but I would like to see the
      evidence.