Re: [weirdwi] my night at work

  • Angel_Luv
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2004
      bigdogmom60 wrote:

      > hello all let me share my night at work tonight. I had just tucked
      > my last patient in for the night. As I was lowering her bed I
      > noticed out of the corner of my eye that her recliner rocker was just
      > a rockin away real fast. I finished lower her bed and watching this
      > rocker. I left the room real fast. I was so excited and alittle
      > spooked. I went back in her room about 1 minute later and it was
      > slowed down alittle but still rocking. I tried to catch it again
      > with some of my co-nurses but it did rock again the rest of the
      > night. I was so excited that I had to rush right home and share with
      > my friends. dawn

      I was hanging in the basement Sunday night(dude... that's the same night
      I saw that triangle type craft as well I posted about over on
      W-Files-strange... wasn't there a full moon out that night?) anyway...
      my friend and I went downstairs and a friend of ours who was down there
      looked a bit freaked and mentioned my bike. We all looked over at it- it
      was flipped over so the wheels were in the air cuz we were doing some
      work on it- and the front wheel was turning back and forth, back and
      forth at diffrent speeds. We got out the Oujia and talked a bit.(For
      some reason the spirits on Oujia are pissed off at me, and play games so
      we didn't find anything out.) That's not the first time stuff has
      happened in my basement. Things u put right next to u disapper only to
      turn up sometimes weeks later in weird odd places. I have a pic of my
      friend downstairs and there are two orbs behind him.(Could be just the
      lighting too... but you never know.) I don't like going in the laundry
      room part unless there's a light on and sometimes when I'm in that room
      I pop out with goosebumps.

      ~Jen
    • jennifer bowen
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2004
        --- In weirdwi@yahoogroups.com, Angel_Luv <angel_luv22@c...> wrote:
        > bigdogmom60 wrote:
        >
        > > hello all let me share my night at work tonight. I had just
        tucked
        > > my last patient in for the night. As I was lowering her bed I
        > > noticed out of the corner of my eye that her recliner rocker was
        just
        > > a rockin away real fast. I finished lower her bed and watching
        this
        > > rocker. I left the room real fast. I was so excited and alittle
        > > spooked. I went back in her room about 1 minute later and it was
        > > slowed down alittle but still rocking. I tried to catch it again
        > > with some of my co-nurses but it did rock again the rest of the
        > > night. I was so excited that I had to rush right home and share
        with
        > > my friends. dawn
        > >
        > I was hanging in the basement Sunday night(dude... that's the same
        night
        > I saw that triangle type craft as well I posted about over on
        > W-Files-strange... wasn't there a full moon out that night?)
        anyway...
        > my friend and I went downstairs and a friend of ours who was down
        there
        > looked a bit freaked and mentioned my bike. We all looked over at
        it- it
        > was flipped over so the wheels were in the air cuz we were doing
        some
        > work on it- and the front wheel was turning back and forth, back
        and
        > forth at diffrent speeds. We got out the Oujia and talked a bit.
        (For
        > some reason the spirits on Oujia are pissed off at me, and play
        games so
        > we didn't find anything out.) That's not the first time stuff has
        > happened in my basement. Things u put right next to u disapper only
        > turn up sometimes weeks later in weird odd places. I have a pic of
        my
        > friend downstairs and there are two orbs behind him.(Could be just
        the
        > lighting too... but you never know.) I don't like going in the
        laundry
        > room part unless there's a light on and sometimes when I'm in that
        room
        > I pop out with goosebumps.
        >
        > ~Jen

        hi jen well do you know if your house is haunted or not? also well
        my understanding with the oujia is well if your in a home that is
        haunted well thats not too good of a thing to use in a home that has
        things going on in it. and well the next time you go in to your
        laundry room just say for that tell whats ever inthere to get out or
        well tell it's ok it's there but that it you need to come in to the
        room to use it for what ever reason you need to use it for .that
        work's for me for when i know that well the ghost are a round. my
        house is haunted but well i dont ever let it get to me and well when
        it get's that bad i use white sage and pray. that help's as well to
        where thay know that well your not playing with them and that one
        thay can get out or 2 if thay saty that thay need to be nice.