Finally have some info on Danielson Road in Jefferson Cty!

  • jessicat1679
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2004
      Hi all again,
      I did some more research this weekend, and spoke with someone who has
      lived in Albion most of his life. He states that the story about
      Danielson Road goes as follows:
      Years ago, (or as this person put it: "In the horse and buggy days,")
      a woman was traveling down Danielson road at night. A man who lived
      on the road, a tobacco farmer, attacked this woman and raped her. She
      survived the attack, but after recovering, she went back to Danielson
      road to seek revenge on this man. She murdered the man who raped her
      and left his body in a tobacco shed, which has since burned down.
      (You can still see where the shed was). The woman was never
      seen/heard from again.

      So, apparently, this man AND this woman haunt danielson road.

      If anyone hears anything different about this road or Weary road near
      Stoughton, please share!