WEIRD!

  • john scherf
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 9:24 AM
      Hi All!

      Last night listening to my police scanner at 11:45pm, some guy on a wheelchair was going down Wisconsin Avenue heading eastbound in the middle of the avenue almost getting hit by buses and vehicles between lanes from 8th Street down to Plankington Ave. Arrested for being being drunk! WEIRD!!!!!!!!

      John http://madness.w-files.com