Re: [weirdwi] WSJ 02/29/04 Early Jefferson Cemetery Unearthed

  • That Goddess Chick
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2004
      On 02/29/04 8:53 PM, "LJ" <ssofsky@...> politely noted:

      > Greetings...
      >
      > This was in today's Wisconsin State Journal.
      >

      > Skeleton holding up project
      >
      > The bones apparently are of a man who died about 1840, and the
      > homeowner cannot dig the bones out ot continue with the project.

      This was frustrating just to read about. Things like this would make me
      seriously consider whether or not I would say anything if I found anything
      like this on my property. Instead of giving this poor woman any workable
      solutions to a problem that shouldn't be hers in the first place, they have
      made it impossible for her to do anything. I am surprised she still has a
      sense of humor.

      Fel

      Frogstone: http://www.frogstone.net
      free bead patterns and high weirdness
    • George Wagner
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2004
        Phantom trains are a lot more common that most
        people think.

        The most famous stories concern the Lincoln
        funeral train, which is said to travel every April the
        long melancholy route home from Wasgington, D. C., to
        Springfield, Illinois.

        I believe ghost trains may be a true paraphysical
        phenomenon. There's a lot of ambient energy running
        through all those millions of miles of steel rails
        which make up the train trackage grid running through
        the entire Western hemisphere. And when those rails
        are struck by lightning, as often happens, who knows
        how far that charge travels?

        That energy may interact with and feed some sort
        of track "memory" of what has passed along them in
        times past.

        A lot of "ghost lights" which run along railroad
        tracks may have a similar explanation.

        North Carolina's long-famous Maco Lights CEASED
        ENTIRELY when the local railroad tracks werre torn up.

        Sincerely,

        George Wagner
        GWAGNEROLDTIMERADIO@...
        poetdreamerscholar@...